About the Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing client report and meetings independently
- Assisting senior advisor with administration on client meetings
- Assisting in the preparation of financial plans
- Analyzing positions and portfolios
- Following guidelines and work processes
- Preparing proposals
- Assisting the team with marketing efforts
- Proactivity & self-starter
- Team player with good sense of communication
- Eagerness to learn
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Well organized
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong writing skills
- Undergraduate degree
- US & UK license preferred but not required
- Financial literacy or interest
As a financial associate you should be adept and willing to work within each of the six different areas of our group:
Getting licensed in the US (Series 65) and the UK (CII Level 4)
Your overarching goal will be to be able to onboard your own clients & managing the relationships independently.
About the Company
Dunhill Financial is looking to hire a financial associate with a focus on expat clientele.
We’re excited to expand our team and are looking for experienced financial advisors. Are you a highly motivated individual that can work independently and is a self-starter? Then this opening might be for you.
Who are we?
Dunhill Financial concentrates on servicing American Expats living in the UK and Europe or Expats living in the United States and offer financial planning including college and estate planning, as well as asset management services through our institutional arm and our robo-advisor DF-Direct.com.
As financial planners we collaborate regularly with accountants, attorneys and other professions that the client works with to put ourselves at the center of our client’s financial journey.
Our headquarters are in Canary Wharf, London but experienced members of the team can work remotely as well.